SP Flash Tool is the best tool to flash scatter firmware for MediaTek-powered devices. This tool also helps you to reset FRP lock and repair your device powered by MTK SoC. In this post, you will get the direct link to download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) on your device. We shared the latest and previous version of SP Flash Tool.
Download SP Flash Tool (v5) For Windows
SP Tool (v5) allows you to install scatter-based stock ROM on your MediaTek-powered Smartphones and Tablets and also allows removing the factory reset protection lock. We recommend using the latest version of the Tool.
Tool Name: SP_Flash_Tool_(v5).zip
Author: MediaTek Inc
|v5.2316 – (Latest)||AFH||G-Drive|
Download SP Flash Tool (v6) For Windows
SP Tool (v6) allows you to install xml-based stock ROM on your MediaTek-powered Smartphones and Tablets and also allows removing the factory reset protection lock. We recommend using the latest version of the Tool.
Tool Name: SP_Flash_Tool_(v6).zip
Author: MediaTek Inc
|v6.2316 – (Latest)||AFH||G-Drive|
How To Flash Using SP Flash Tool?
- Download SP Flash Tool on your computer.
- Install MTK USB Driver on your computer.
- Open the tool (flashtool.exe), then follow the following steps.
- Firstly, click on the scatter-loading button, then locate the firmware.
- Now, click on the “Download” button. Then connect your device to the computer.
- Never disconnect your device during the flashing process.
[*] Take a Backup: Your data will erase after flashing stock ROM using this tool. So we recommend taking a complete backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: We have scanned the tool using the Windows Defender Antivirus before sharing it on GSM Official.
[*] MTK USB Driver: If you are looking for a MTK USB driver, then click here to get MTk USB Driver.
What we can do with SPFlash tool
- Flashing to Android stock-ROM (scatter based)
- Flash Custom ROM (scatter based)
- Application for Fixing Bricked device.
- Advanced Memory testing and verifying.
- Read / Write parameters.
- Erasing / Formatting / Reset Your MTK based device.
Requirements For SP FlashTool
- Pc or Laptop
- USB data cable for the device
- Drivers (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers ). You can see above tutorial and downloading links
- Scatter file + files to be flashed
- Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- SPFlashTool Download from above links.
How to manually install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
This is how to install MT65xx drivers for your windows PC. You need to install drivers in order to connect your smartphone properly
Basic Guide for SP-Flash-Tool
- Download and unzip the package, Open SPFLASHTOOL EXE and Load the Scatter file ( Click Scatter Loading)
- Uncheck all the boxes
- Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image according to your device/choice ( load image from the separate window –>open)
- Now you can see RECOVERY box is checked and you can see the recovery image location ( uncheck all other boxes)
- Switch off your smartphone
- Connect the device and Click on “DOWNLOAD” button on top ( not the tab), If it asks click on “yes”
- It is done and MTK flashTool will do the rest. If you have a problem with flashing utility or drivers install MediaTek USB drivers from our links.
After Saucerful run you will be prompted with a green circle. congrats you have successfully flash your MediaTek Android smartphones with SP Flash Tool.
How to use Android MTK Tool
Check our Full video guide for how to use SmartPhone flash recovery software. We will make a full detailed tutorial for how to flash stock ROM, custom root and how to fixing other cases with SPFlashTool.
Note: Make sure to take a full backup of your Android device before using the smartphone flashtool. This because your personal information such as photos, contacts, messages could be removed during the flashing process.